3 reviews of Cafe Vincents
Excellent atmposphere in the re-styled french style brasserie. Cosy & non pretentious. Great italian Illy coffee, tastes better and is cheaper than the rest in the area. Fully licensed with Great value food & wine list. Service is professional yet personal & curteous. Reccomend this place whole heartedly to anyone wishing from continental style food in a relaxed atmosphere.
Since 15/12/2003 new menu, new chef, new manager, still not full wine list however good bistro still BYO, hot chocolate sponge new recipe, not overpriced any longer you are more welcome to come and judge it for yourself.
1. They are not a French Restaurant.
2. Tables not set\organised for bookings even with 4 weeks notice.
3. No non-smoking areas.
4. Hot Chocolate Sponge desert not hot.
5. Manager is very ignorant and nasty for no reason, not helpful in dealing with customer queres.
6. Poor selection of drinks in new "licensed premises".
7. Wine list not in stock.
8. Waitress service excellent.
9. Good menu choices but overpriced.